Flume, mail # user - Message routing in pre-NG?

Re: Message routing in pre-NG?
Mike Percy 2012-08-29, 20:53
Otis,
I don't know much about Flume 0.9 but I think you can fork off events into
separate flows. There are some docs here that might help you figure out how
to do it (I don't think they are hosted anywhere on Apache):
http://archive.cloudera.com/cdh/3/flume/UserGuide/index.html#_flow_isolation

Regards,
Mike