Hive, mail # user - Hive Professional Services

+
Liz Lee 2013-05-09, 20:28
Re: Hive Professional Services
Sanjay Subramanian 2013-05-09, 20:34
Hi Liz

Don't mind my saying so but as much I understand your eagerness to procure a good candidate (albeit for Cassandra , a totally different technology from Hive) you should not be sending mails of this sort to this group.
This group is a serious Hive users group that uses this forum for discussing and solving complex Hive technology challenges.

Thanks

sanjay

From: Liz Lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Date: Thursday, May 9, 2013 1:28 PM
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>
Subject: Hive Professional Services

Hello,

My name is Liz and I just subscribed to the mailing list for Hive.  I work for a consulting company by the name of Red Oak Technologies, and we have a world-class client who is in need of Cassandra professional services expertise.  If anyone has any tips or leads for me, I surely would be grateful! :)

Liz

Liz Lee
Red Oak Technologies

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE