HDFS, mail # user - Can not follow Single Node Setup example.

+
Peng Yu 2013-06-26, 14:53
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-27, 18:00
+
Peng Yu 2013-06-27, 18:11
+
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-27, 18:20
+
Peng Yu 2013-06-27, 18:34
Re: Can not follow Single Node Setup example.
Mohammad Tariq 2013-06-27, 18:45
Cool..Happy for you.

It's advisable to use bin/start-dfs.sh and bin/start-mapred.sh as
bin/start-all.sh
has been deprecated.

Once you are comfortable with the configuration you could proceed with some
shell exercises and then move on to MapReduce. See this link for shell
commands : http://hadoop.apache.org/docs/stable/file_system_shell.html
Warm Regards,
Tariq
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:04 AM, Peng Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Tariq,
>

> http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-configure-hadoop.html#.UcyBE0AW38s
>
> Thanks. I have followed everything on the above link. And they worked.
>
> Are bin/start-dfs.sh and bin/start-mapred.sh equivalent to
> bin/start-all.sh? After I setting up hadoop, would you please point me
> some working tutorials on how to use it? Thanks.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Peng

+