MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 03:39
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-10, 06:14
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 06:18
+
Arun Murthy 2013-04-10, 09:19
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-04-10, 16:11
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 12:47
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:27
+1 (binding)
Verified checksums and signatures.
Built from the source tar, deployed a single node cluster and tested a
couple of simple MR jobs.

- Sid
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 2:56 PM, Arun C Murthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Folks,
>
> I've created a release candidate (RC2) for hadoop-2.0.4-alpha that I would
> like to release.
>
> The RC is available at:
> http://people.apache.org/~acmurthy/hadoop-2.0.4-alpha-rc2/
> The RC tag in svn is here: