HBase >> mail # dev >> The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded

Re: The Jenkins VMs are increasingly slow / overloaded
This is a bug in the EC2 module for Jenkins. There are other bugs which
this one fixes so it's not a big deal relative to those. You have an
account on this system. You can easily go on and delete the slaves which
end up in offline state.

Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)