MapReduce >> mail # dev >> Question about intermediate kv pair files

Question about intermediate kv pair files
Hi folks,

Can anyone explain to me briefly how the each mapper reports the
location of the intermediate kv partion files to the master? And, if
possible, where in the code I might find where that happens?

Thanks for any help,
Randy
+
Mostafa Elhemali 2012-12-03, 18:26