Chukwa >> mail # user >> about hicc installation

Re: about hicc installation
.chukwa files are rotated to .done file every 5 minutes.  Do you have demux
running?  If you  do, then the files are either moved to
/chukwa/dataSinkArchives for raw archives or /chukwa/repos for post
processed data.

regards,
Eric