Hadoop >> mail # dev >> [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC members

+
Tom White 2013-06-10, 15:38
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-06-10, 17:41
+
Avkash Chauhan 2013-06-10, 18:21
+
syates@... 2013-06-11, 00:00
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-06-11, 00:38
+
Omkar Joshi 2013-06-11, 01:51
+
Jun Ping Du 2013-06-12, 00:00
RE: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC members
Congratulations guys...

From: Jun Ping Du [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 8:00 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC members

Congratulations!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom White" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "common-dev" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2013 11:38:45 PM
Subject: [ANNOUNCE] New Hadoop PMC members

On behalf of the Apache Hadoop PMC, I'm pleased to announce the
addition of the following new Hadoop PMC members:

* Daryn Sharp
* Hitesh Shah
* Jonathan Eagles
* Kihwal Lee
* Luke Lu
* Steve Loughran
* Uma Maheswara Rao G

Thank you for all of your work on the project! Please join me in welcoming them.

Cheers,
Tom