Flume >> mail # user >> RE: How to extract data from MySQL using Flume

+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-06-24, 11:16
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-06-24, 11:23
+
Srinivasan Ramalingam 2013-06-24, 11:29
+
shouvanik.haldar@... 2013-06-24, 11:39
How to extract data from MySQL using Flume
Hi,

Does anybody have idea how to extract data from MYSQL/Oracle using Flume?

Regards,
Shouvanik

From: nagesh [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2013 11:44 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Flume Async HBase Sink not working
Hi,
I created new table in the HBase and I inserted rows and cols successfully using normal HBasesink. When I changed HBasesink to AsyncHBase sink no rows or cols inserting. My requirement is I have 100's of text files which are generated by some process. I want to read those text files and insert into according tables. For example If that files contains both customer and product details. I need to insert customer details to customer table and product details to product table. I am new to Flume, could you please give any suggestion to solve this problem. I want to do all these in JAVA technology.

Thanks
Nagesh Thati.