Hive >> mail # user >> CHAN (Comprehensive Hive Archive Network) (Was Re: Using Reflect: A thread for ideas)

Re: CHAN (Comprehensive Hive Archive Network) (Was Re: Using Reflect: A thread for ideas)
I was having a similar discussion with some of our Hadoop Admins at
About.com last week about a central repository for UD[A,T]Fs. Most often
we're trying to accomplish the same thing with UD[A,T]Fs so a central
repository can make live easy for everyone.