Accumulo >> mail # user >> Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser

Re: Can't get Accumulo 1.5 monitor interface to start in my browser
All,

I resolved the issue.  Per Eric's suggestion I changed my swappiness
setting down to 10, and also disabled all IPV6 stuff on my VM.  Once I did
this and changed the IP address of my monitor to 127.0.0.1 my monitor
started working.

Thanks guys. :-)

Regards,

Pete