HBase >> mail # dev >> All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"

+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 06:39
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:23
+
lars hofhansl 2013-05-09, 07:41
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 08:33
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 08:59
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-09, 09:04
+
Andrew Purtell 2013-05-09, 09:06
Re: All region server died due to "Parent directory doesn't exist"
I will try. I do not think this is the issue, though.

The master is up in my case.
Right now the cluster is in a state where each region server aborts itself shortly after being started (which coincides with having it's log directory renamed to ...-splitting).
This is a test cluster and I could just start from scratch... This appears to be a serious enough problem, though, and I would like to track down the issue.

-- Lars