Hadoop >> mail # general >> getting started building Mavenized hadoop common

Re: getting started building Mavenized hadoop common
Joep,

For using a settings.xml in other location than ~/.m2 use:

mvn --settings /home/foo/mysettings.xml ....

For using a local cache in other location than ~/.m2/repository use:

mvn -Dmaven.repo.local ...

Hope this helps.

Alejandro