Accumulo, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] The State of Old Versions

Re: [DISCUSS] The State of Old Versions
Christopher 2013-06-04, 19:05
It has been suggested that going through the effort of releasing 1.3.7
is not worth it. So, I'm leaning towards dropping the fixVersion of
1.3.7 on the two tickets, and simply dropping the branch, myself.

--
Christopher L Tubbs II
http://gravatar.com/ctubbsii