HBase >> mail # user >> HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?

+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-10, 16:58
+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-10, 17:06
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-01-10, 17:38
+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-10, 18:10
+
Jonathan Gray 2011-01-10, 18:39
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-01-10, 18:44
+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-10, 18:58
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-01-10, 19:03
+
Weishung Chung 2011-01-10, 19:12
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2011-01-10, 19:53
Re: HTable.put(List<Put> puts) perform batch insert?
Ok, i will test it, thanks again :)

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 1:53 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Depending on the level of super fastness you need, it may or may not
> be fast enough. Better to test it, as usual.
>
> J-D
>
> On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:12 AM, Weishung Chung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > Multiple batches of 10k *new/updated* rows at any time to different
> tables
> > by different clients simultaneously. I want these multiple batches of
> > insertions to be done super fast. At the same time, I would like to be
> able
> > to scale up to 100k rows at a time (the goal).  Now, I am building a
> cluster
> > of size 6 to 7 nodes.
> >
> > On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 1:03 PM, Jean-Daniel Cryans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >wrote:
> >
> >> lotsa rows? That's 1k or 1B? Inside a OLTP system or OLAP?
> >>
> >> J-D

> jdbc

+
Alex Baranau 2011-01-11, 15:51