Zookeeper >> mail # user >> observer node expirey time

+
H A B E E B 2013-07-17, 23:32
Re: observer node expirey time
I need some more detail, I'm not sure I understand the issue. The observer lost its connection to the leader according to your description and then some znode expired? Does it mean that there was an ephemeral node that was deleted because its session expired and the session owner was connected to the observer? How did you observe that the ephemeral was gone, through a different client/server?

You may also want to have a look at the read-only mode option:

http://zookeeper.apache.org/doc/r3.4.5/zookeeperAdmin.html

-Flavio