Accumulo >> mail # user >> importdirectory in accumulo

+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:04
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:15
+
John Vines 2013-04-03, 18:17
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:19
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 18:29
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-03, 18:36
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-03, 20:11
+
Christopher 2013-04-03, 20:16
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-03, 20:57
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 13:33
+
Eric Newton 2013-04-04, 13:55
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 13:59
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 14:14
+
John Vines 2013-04-04, 14:18
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 14:46
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 15:55
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 17:27
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 18:25
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 18:41
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 18:49
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 18:51
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-04, 19:26
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 19:51
+
Aji Janis 2013-04-05, 15:36
+
David Medinets 2013-04-05, 22:01
+
Keith Turner 2013-04-08, 18:14
Re: importdirectory in accumulo
Yes. You've jogged my memory. I think I did need to specify the full
directory path.

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 6:01 PM, David Medinets <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > I ran into this issue. Look in your log files for a directory not found
> > exceotion which is not bubbled up to the bash shell.
>
> Could the following issue be the problem?

Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-05, 20:06
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-04-04, 14:09
+