Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?

+
Marcos Ortiz 2012-04-04, 21:43
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-04, 23:43
+
Robert Evans 2012-06-04, 15:05
+
Jagat 2012-06-04, 17:22
+
JAGANADH G 2012-06-19, 03:03
+
Jagat Singh 2012-06-19, 03:14
+
JAGANADH G 2012-06-19, 03:44
+
Jagat Singh 2012-06-19, 03:48
+
JAGANADH G 2012-06-19, 04:03
Re: Yahoo Hadoop Tutorial with new APIs?
Hi,

any interest in joining with this effort of mine?
http://hadoopilluminated.com/ - I am also doing only for community benefit.
I have more chapters that I am putting out. But, I want to keep the fun,
informal style.

Thanks,
Mark

+