HBase >> mail # dev >> how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?

how long the Hadoop-QA result is kept available?
hi, folks,

sorry for asking the native question. I ran a Hadoop-QA yesterday
afternoon, and thought the result will be on the server for 24 hours.
However, it isn't available anymore (~12 hours)

It is for hbase-9047, and this is link of the result.
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/7762//testReport/

Was there a recent change? or I was wrong about the 24 hour period?

I know it is a 'stupid' question. well, I better understand it now, then
'abuse' the testing system. Many thanks.

Demai