HBase >> mail # dev >> hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha

Re: hadoop 2.0 dependency upgraded to 2.0.3-alpha
bq. to nail down the actual issue will  help making our case.

That is what I am trying to do. Will ping Arun at the meetup this afternoon
about when the next release is coming.

Cheers