Hadoop >> mail # general >> [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 17:07
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 17:40
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 18:04
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 18:10
+
Chris Douglas 2013-05-14, 18:22
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-14, 18:52
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 07:45
Re: [RESULT] Release plan for Hadoop 2.0.5

On May 15, 2013, at 12:45 AM, Konstantin Shvachko wrote:

> Hello Arun,
>
> Please accept my apologies for what could have been considered as a rude
> response.
> Didn't mean any sort of incivility.

Accepted. Thanks.

> Please attribute my emotional response to the onus of explaining over and
> over again that
> - I am not opposed to the features
> - not forcing a release profile on you
> - but rather propose a more conservative release sequence with a focus on
> stability.
> in the last two weeks.
>
> If the version rename we agreed upon earlier is still valid, please proceed.
> I am blocked on the rename of artifacts.
>
> I presume we can move this to dev.

Frankly, I'm still confused how/why this has evolved or where it's reached. But yes, let's move it to dev.

Arun
+
Chris Nauroth 2013-05-15, 16:31
+
Matt Foley 2013-05-15, 08:20
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-15, 16:50
+
Suresh Srinivas 2013-05-15, 17:39
+
sanjay Radia 2013-05-15, 04:16
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-15, 01:45
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 05:47
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-17, 01:23
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-17, 04:10
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 00:50
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 05:09
+
Aaron T. Myers 2013-05-14, 21:39
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-05-14, 18:08
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-05-14, 18:12
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-05-14, 17:26
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-05-14, 20:15
+
Konstantin Shvachko 2013-05-15, 04:42
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-15, 06:09