MapReduce >> mail # dev >> What's the status of AspectJ files in branch-1?

What's the status of AspectJ files in branch-1?
Hi folks,

I'm patching changes to StatisticsCollector in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MAPREDUCE-4227 .

A simple grep shows StatisticsCollector is also referenced in
src/test/system/aop/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/StatisticsCollectorAspect.aj
src/test/system/aop/org/apache/hadoop/mapred/JobTrackerAspect.aj

How can I check whether my changes cause any issues or not in the AspectJ?
(tests?)

Thanks
Ravi.