HDFS, mail # dev - Issue with running my first hadoop program using eclipse

+
Ramya S 2013-05-10, 10:35
+
maisnam ns 2013-05-10, 11:06
+
Job Thomas 2013-05-10, 11:12
+
Steve Loughran 2013-05-10, 17:35
RE: Issue with running my first hadoop program using eclipse
Bikas Saha 2013-05-10, 17:33
If you are working on Windows and willing to build the code yourself (which
should be straightforward) then you can try to download the code from
Hadoop git repo and use it. The following branches will give you Hadoop
that runs natively on Windows without Cygwin support. This would be the way
to go for windows.

For branch-1 line: branch-1-win

>From trunk line : trunk

If you want a pre-packaged build of Hadoop on Windows then you can try
this<http://hortonworks.com/download/>
.

Bikas