Hive, mail # user - Map Reduce Local Task

+
Santosh Achhra 2013-01-08, 08:04
Re: Map Reduce Local Task
Santosh Achhra 2013-01-08, 15:11
Is setting hive.auto.convert.join to true will help setting mapreduce local
task and conditional task ?

Good wishes,always !
Santosh
On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 4:04 PM, Santosh Achhra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was reading an article on web which tells about MapReduce local Task and
> use of hash table files and conditional tasks to improve performance of
> hive queries.
>
> Any idea how to implement this ? I am aware of Map joins but I am sure how
> to implement Map reduce local tasks with hash tables.
>
> Good wishes,always !
> Santosh

+
Dean Wampler 2013-01-08, 15:59