Zookeeper >> mail # user >> zk keeps disconnecting and reconnecting

+
Jun Rao 2011-08-23, 21:58
+
Ted Dunning 2011-08-23, 23:07
+
Jun Rao 2011-08-23, 23:24
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-24, 03:42
+
Patrick Hunt 2011-08-25, 16:34
+
Jun Rao 2011-08-29, 04:34
+
Jun Rao 2011-08-29, 16:39
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-08-29, 17:50
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-29, 18:10
+
Fournier, Camille F. 2011-08-29, 19:38
+
Mahadev Konar 2011-08-29, 19:45
Re: zk keeps disconnecting and reconnecting
i have been wondering about 3.3.4. there are so many great bugs that
were fixed in 3.4.0 that it isn't clear what we should put into 3.3.4
or if we should even do it. the chroot bug does seem like a good one
to do a 3.3.4 release for.

ben

+
Camille Fournier 2011-08-30, 23:50