Pig >> mail # dev >> switch Pig site to svnpubsub

switch Pig site to svnpubsub
As requested by Apache Infrastructure, I switched Apache Pig site to
svnpubsub. There is almost no change on development side. The only
change is that if you are a Pig committer, once we change the Pig
site, you don't need to logon to people.apache.org and do a manual
"svn up". I changed
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PIG/HowToCommit to reflect
that.

Thanks,