Flume >> mail # dev >> How JIRA Issues are Classified

+
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-26, 21:07
+
Mike Percy 2013-03-27, 01:05
+
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-27, 04:47
+
Mike Percy 2013-03-27, 05:25
+
Mike Percy 2013-03-27, 05:28
+
Israel Ekpo 2013-03-27, 06:02
Re: How JIRA Issues are Classified
OK sounds good. I don't know if doing it for Flume 0.9 issues will be worth
your timeā€¦ that codebase hasn't had activity in over a year.

Thanks for the help!

Best,
Mike