MapReduce, mail # user - Prolonged safemode

Prolonged safemode
Mohammad Tariq 2013-01-19, 22:35
Hello list,

       I have a pseudo distributed setup on my laptop. Everything was
working fine untill now. But lately HDFS has started taking a lot of time
to leave the safemode. Infact, I have to it manuaaly most of the times as
TT and Hbase daemons get disturbed because of this.

I am using hadoop-1.0.4. Is it a problem with this version? I have never
faced any such issue with older versions. Or, is something going wrong on
my side??

Thank you so much for your precious time.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com