Hadoop, mail # user - Hadoop build fails

Re: Hadoop build fails
Mark Kerzner 2011-02-18, 04:18
Yes, that worked, thank you. I am now getting the error below - seems I
should just resolve one problem after another

     [exec] Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.fop.messaging.MessageHandler
     [exec] at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:202)
     [exec] at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
     [exec] at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:190)