Pig, mail # user - How pig get hadoop and hbase configuration?

Re: How pig get hadoop and hbase configuration?
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-13, 07:35
Hello,

   Copy the hadoop-core-*.jar from your hadoop folder to the hbase/lib
folder.Also copy commons-configuration-1.6.jar from hadoop/lib folder
to hbase/lib folder...Some times due to incompatible jars this may
happen..do it and see if it works for you.

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq