Zookeeper >> mail # user >> Help understanding the protocols

Help understanding the protocols
Hello everyone

I am Arink, computer science student and open source enthusiastic. I am
working on pure zookeeper client on twitter's finagle. But I am not aware
of zookeeper's protocols. How it make connection with server?

can someone provide me any resource and help?

Thanks

--
Arink
Computer Science and Engineering