MapReduce >> mail # user >> Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?

+
S. Zhou 2013-10-24, 22:28
RE: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?
Just specify the output location using the URI to another cluster. As long as the network is accessible, you should be fine.
Yong

Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:28:27 -0700
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Mapreduce outputs to a different cluster?
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

The scenario is: I run mapreduce job on cluster A (all source data is in cluster A) but I want the output of the job to cluster B. Is it possible? If yes, please let me know how to do it.
Here are some notes of my mapreduce job:1. the data source is an HBase table2. It only has mapper no reducer.
ThanksSenqiang

+
S. Zhou 2013-10-25, 03:25
+