Bigtop, mail # user - Terasort/Teragen in smokes

+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-27, 23:26
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-28, 00:27
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-08-27, 23:39
+
Jay Vyas 2013-08-28, 02:18
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-08-28, 04:02
Re: Terasort/Teragen in smokes
Jay Vyas 2013-09-05, 17:45
Hi bigtop!

The 1057 patch is now up to date with teragen/terasort benchmarks.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-1057 .   Let me know if
this looks okay.

Later we can open another ticket for the YCSB benchmarks which will also be
a great, and simple smoke to add for smoke testing HBase.

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com