Sqoop >> mail # user >> OraOop error: cannot be called unless RememberSqoopJobType() has been used

Re: OraOop error: cannot be called unless RememberSqoopJobType() has been used
Hi Алексей Филановский

For OraOop issues, I would suggest posting to the Toad forums

http://www.toadworld.com/products/toad-for-cloud-databases/default.aspx

Thanks

Venkat

--