HBase, mail # user - Secure HBase upon Replication

Re: Secure HBase upon Replication
ramkrishna vasudevan 2013-05-09, 08:43
>>Does enabling security in HBase entails using the latest hbase security
>>branch?
Which branch are you using?  Once you enable security the security feature
on that branch starts working.
>>3. Suppose the only requirement I have is securing the RPC in between
>>Master and Slave sites, do I must have Secure HDFS and secure ZooKeeper?
Security if enabled will apply to HDFS and Zookeeper also.  I don't think
you can only enable for HBase alone.

>>1. Does HBase supports secure RPC between Master and Slave replications?
Sorry am not sure on this.

Regards
Ram