MapReduce, mail # user - Different ways of configuring the memory to the TaskTracker child process (Mapper and Reduce Tasks)

Re: Different ways of configuring the memory to the TaskTracker child process (Mapper and Reduce Tasks)
Praveen Sripati 2011-11-08, 01:29
Hi,

Can someone please clarify me on the below query?

Thanks,
Praveen