MapReduce >> mail # user >> Different ways of configuring the memory to the TaskTracker child process (Mapper and Reduce Tasks)

Re: Different ways of configuring the memory to the TaskTracker child process (Mapper and Reduce Tasks)
Hi,

Can someone please clarify me on the below query?

Thanks,
Praveen