HBase >> mail # user >> Java Commited Virtual Memory significally larged then Heap Memory

Re: Java Commited Virtual Memory significally larged then Heap Memory
No, I use only malloc env var, and I set it (as suggested before) into
hbase-env.sh, and it looks like it eats more less memory (in my case 4.7G vs
3.3G with 2Gheap)