Accumulo, mail # dev - MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?

+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-13, 02:10
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 18:32
+
John Vines 2013-02-13, 18:30
+
Keith Turner 2013-02-13, 18:47
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-14, 20:20
+
Jim Klucar 2013-02-14, 20:35
+
Eric Newton 2013-02-13, 02:18
Re: MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?
Jim Klucar 2013-02-13, 02:22
It's in Clojure, so I'm not sure it would. I can work up a test case in
Java tomorrow. Really want to know if I can set any random string as a
property with the InstanceOperations class.