Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?

Re: MiniAccumulo or InstanceOperations or me?
It's in Clojure, so I'm not sure it would. I can work up a test case in
Java tomorrow. Really want to know if I can set any random string as a
property with the InstanceOperations class.