HBase >> mail # dev >> HbaseObjectWritable and UnsupportedOperationException

+
Ted Yu 2011-03-31, 16:52
+
Gary Helmling 2011-03-31, 17:16
+
Ted Yu 2011-03-31, 17:48
Re: HbaseObjectWritable and UnsupportedOperationException
Hello Ted,
Did you add a new class: LongColumnInterpreter. Is this the new argument
type you want to define to pass along rpcs. For all such "new" argument
types, they should be supported/backed up with in the HbaseObjectWritable
class to read/write it on wire. Do we really need it, just wondering.

Himanshu