Avro >> mail # dev >> [avro] Codec deflate (#5)

+
Hitwise 2011-11-21, 06:52
+
Douglas Creager 2011-11-22, 13:51
+
Scott Carey 2011-11-22, 19:48
Re: [avro] Codec deflate (#5)
> Contributions need to be attached as a patch to a JIRA ticket, we cannot
> pull them from github.   This is for legal reasons w.r.t. licensing.  You
> must give the Apache Foundation permission to redistribute your work (you
> own the copyright) under the Apache license.
>
> I have created a JIRA ticket for this:
>
> Thanks!

I think Lucas had already created AVRO-957 for this.  But you're right that there was no patch file attached to that ticket.  Lucas, can you use git format-patch to create a series of patch files for your branch, and attach them to the JIRA ticket?

cheers
–doug
+
Douglas Creager 2011-11-22, 20:15