Flume >> mail # user >> Flume bz2 issue while processing by a map reduce job

+
Jagadish Bihani 2012-10-26, 11:00
+
Jagadish Bihani 2012-10-26, 13:02
+
Brock Noland 2012-10-30, 15:45
+
Jagadish Bihani 2012-10-30, 17:01
+
Jagadish Bihani 2012-11-02, 07:50
+
Mike Percy 2012-11-02, 09:46
Re: Flume bz2 issue while processing by a map reduce job
Hi Mike

Thanks for the valuable inputs. That was driving us crazy.
But I had tested that this issue doesn't happen with compression format
  lzo/lzop (tested on hadoop 1.0.3).

Regards,
Jagadish