HBase, mail # user - Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result

Why InternalScanner doesn't have a method that returns entire row or object of Result
anil gupta 2012-11-30, 18:54
Hi All,

I am developing a Coprocessor to sort results on the basis of Cell Value.
Basically an equivalent of order by clause in RDBMS.
In my subclass of BaseEndpointCoprocessor i would like to do fetch of
entire rows rather than individual KeyValue using the InternalScanner. But,
surprisingly there is no method to do that. Can any one tell me why we dont
have a method for fetching rows? What is the most optimized way to fetch
rows through current InternalScanner methods?
--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta