Accumulo >> mail # dev >> FooConstraint.jar Source

+
Josh Elser 2013-11-20, 03:31
+
Keith Turner 2013-11-20, 15:32
+
Sean Busbey 2013-11-20, 16:33
Re: FooConstraint.jar Source
On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 11:33 AM, Sean Busbey <busbey+[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Sounds like we need a ticket to reimplement that class.
>
> Fair to mark as newbie?

Creating the source is certainly trivial.  Making maven build the jar for
the test, I am not sure how easy that is.  It certainly needs a ticket.

> On Wed, Nov 20, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Keith Turner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > I don't think the source was ever in source control.  Just the jar.
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 10:31 PM, Josh Elser <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> >
> > > I'm working through ShellServerTest and noticed we have two jars that
> are
> > > used for testing.
> > >
> > > 'test/src/test/resources/FooFilter.jar' contains a class file and the
> > > java source file, but 'test/src/test/resources/FooConstraint.jar' only
> > > contains a class file.
> > >
> > > Is the source for this class somewhere that I missed? I can't find it
> > > elsewhere in the tree.
> > >

> --
> Sean

+