Avro >> mail # user >> Parsing a Pair's value - inherited namespace?

Re: Parsing a Pair's value - inherited namespace?
Thanks Doug,

Well, the fix worked for me in my unit tests, and when I wanted to test in
on a real Hadoop cluster, I encountered a strange behavior of Hadoop using
the old Avro code for some reason (I know it was the old code since I tried
modifying the thrown exception and it wasn't affected).

To 'start fresh' I deleted my Maven local repository and now I can't compile
Avro locally... I posted a separate topic  here
<http://apache-avro.679487.n3.nabble.com/Help-with-compiling-Avro-tt4026907.html>
.
Will update once I confirm it on the cluster.

Thanks,
Nir.