Well, the fix worked for me in my unit tests, and when I wanted to test in
on a real Hadoop cluster, I encountered a strange behavior of Hadoop using
the old Avro code for some reason (I know it was the old code since I tried
modifying the thrown exception and it wasn't affected).
To 'start fresh' I deleted my Maven local repository and now I can't compile
Avro locally... I posted a separate topic here
Will update once I confirm it on the cluster.
View this message in context: http://apache-avro.679487.n3.nabble.com/Parsing-a-Pair-s-value-inherited-namespace-tp4026810p4026908.html
Sent from the Avro - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.