Accumulo >> mail # user >> bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page

bulk ingested table showing zero entries on the monitor page
I'm ingesting a table using the AccumuloFileOutputFormat similar to the
bulk ingest example. Scanning the table via the shell, I see that the
entries are there. But on the monitor page, the table shows up as having
zero entries. So I went back to running the bulk ingest example itself, and
indeed, the "test_table" shows up as also having zero entries. Any one else
seen this? I'm guessing/hoping its just a UI issue and won't affect
querying the contents of the table.

Thanks,
Ameet