HBase >> mail # dev >> VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 0 is available for download

+
Stack 2013-05-27, 22:21
+
Jean-Daniel Cryans 2013-05-28, 22:31
+
Jimmy Xiang 2013-05-28, 22:34
+
Ted Yu 2013-05-28, 23:04
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2013-05-29, 23:22
+
Stack 2013-05-30, 02:11
VOTE: hbase-0.95.1 release candidate 1 is available for download
Here is our second 0.95.1 release candidate.  Should we put this out as
0.95.1?

Since 0.95.1 is "just" a "Development" Series release [1], lets keep the
vote period short.  Please vote by this Tuesday, June 11th.

The release artifacts may be downloaded from:

  http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.95.1RC1/<http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.95.1RC0/>

Almost 200 issues have been closed since we put out 0.95.0 [2].

All feedback is welcome.  We'd be interested in getting comments on
everything from the packaging, layout, through documentation, UI, and of
course,
any bugs found.  I deployed SNAPSHOTs to maven and would particularly like
to hear from downstream projects on whether our maven packaging is
palatable.

Thanks,
St.Ack

1. http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#hbase.versioning