HDFS >> mail # dev >> I'm interested in working with HDFS-4680. Can somebody be a mentor?

Re: I'm interested in working with HDFS-4680. Can somebody be a mentor?
Andrew Wang has been working on getting this kind of Dapper-style
trace functionality in HDFS.  He is on vacation this week, but next
week he might have some ideas about how you could contribute and/or
integrate with his patch.  Doing this right with security, etc is a
pretty big project and I think he wanted to do it incrementally.

best,
Colin McCabe