Bigtop, mail # dev - [DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal

[DISCUSS] Bigtop 0.8.0 BOM proposal
Roman Shaposhnik 2014-01-21, 13:22
Hi!

First of all, I'd like to apologize for disappearing for
about a month from my RM duties of Bigtop 0.8.0 release.
New job brought so much excitement into my life
that I couldn't do justice to 0.8.0.

The good news, though, is that I am almost back to
my regular schedule now and I really would like
to make sure that we start real work on Bigtop 0.8.0
ASAP.

To that end, I've updated:
with a proposed BOM and platform details.
It doesn't have to be 100% accurate (we
can still tweak versions somewhat) but lets
make sure it aligns with the entire community.

Please comment on the JIRA. Or on this very email
thread. Either one is good ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.