Pig >> mail # dev >> inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath

+
Kyungho Jeon 2013-02-06, 18:10
+
Julien Le Dem 2013-02-06, 19:08
+
Kyungho Jeon 2013-02-06, 19:31
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2013-02-06, 18:52
Re: inconsistency between ivy/library.properties and .eclipse.templates/.classpath
Hi, Kyungho,
Can you open a Jira ticket and attach your diff there?

Thanks,
Daniel